Top 10 Code Violations
CODE COMPLIANCE DIVISION
During the 1st Quarter of 2012 (January - March), the Code Compliance Division
continued to see success in its efforts to maintain and improve the quality of life throughout the community through education, communication, and enforcement
Over the course of the quarter, the Division:
* Processed a total of two thousand nine hundred sixty four (2964) service
request. This total includes all proactive measures.
* Conducted a total of four thousand five hundred fifty (4550)
* Conducted a total of three thousand six hundred sixty six (3666)
* Issued a total of one thousand eight hundred thirty (1830) warning notices.
* Issued a total of nine hundred fifteen (915) court summons for noncompliance
when violators did not respond to requests for compliance.
* A total of $38,865
was collected in Recorder's Court.
* A total of $620
was suspended in Recorder's Court.
* A total of seven thousand eight hundred sixty (7860)
pounds and 3.93
tons of signs were removed from the county right-of-way
* A total of twelve (12) commercial vehicle violations cited in residential
* A street survey conducted on a total of fifty four (54)
* A total of five (5)
structures were demolished
* The staff attended at total twenty six (26) Community/Neighborhood Association