February 23, 2009
Source: Community Partnership Update/March 2009
Part of a continuing series of articles highlighting key institutions in the Clifton community...
An architectural landmark in the historic neighborhood of Druid Hills, Callanwolde Fine Arts Center is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally built in 1920 and owned by one of the cityï¿½s preeminent families, the Candler's, the 12.5 acre estate remains a gracious and inviting home, and is one of the liveliest and finest arts education centers in the Southeast. Read more