It's time for the Clairmont Heights Civic Association annual membership meeting! The meeting will be hosted virtually via Zoom on SUNDAY, May 23rd at 4:00pm.
The current slate of candidates is:
- President: Bert Ackermann
- Vice President: Michael Dowling
- Treasurer: Hal Bailey
- Co-corresponding Secretaries: Cindy Giver and Eric Gilbert
- Recording Secretary: Nancy Rosetti
CHCA members elect all officers at the general meeting. Members can be nominated or self-nominate from the floor. Our process is governed by our bylaws, which are on our website.
Committee Chairs are appointed by the president and Executive Board. Nominees are:
- Planning and Zoning: Jim Smith
- Schools and Community Service: Steve Langdon
- Transportation: Clint Paden and Kelly Baker
- Membership: Claire-Anne Gutekunst
- Communications: Odette Schuler
To fulfill temporary or special roles, the president may appoint chairs for special committees. For the 2021 association year, we anticipate the following appointments:
- Spring Party: Chris Srubas and Cheryl Bartlewski
- VA Noise Abatement: Nancy Ciliax
Our full agenda and Zoom meeting link is forthcoming!